Development of new materials is based on precise data on physical properties. New universal hardware platform designed by L.G.P. has 36 channels to scan sensors, 12 channels to control functions, and 8 channels to control power and allows:
- making devices easy to use
- top-level precision
- reducing cost of the devices.
The following devices work on the base of new L.G.P. platform:
1. Dilatometer used to measure CTE, density, and structural relaxation parameters.
2. Differential volumetric analyzer having built-in reference sample.
3. Visco-relaxometer to measure viscosity, visco-elastic deformation and stress relaxation under various types of loads (bending, tensile, compression, twisting).
4. High-resolution DTA developed to determine phase transition points in metals, ceramics, slags, and liquidus temperature of glasses.
5. IR Spectrophotometers, and spectro-analyzers to register spectral absorption, reflection, and emission of variuos materials up to 1650°C. They are capable in determining parameters of heat exchange by radiation.
The devices have modular design allowing easy operation, service, and repair.
To get more information on the new L.G.P. instruments, please, contact Oleg Prokhorenko. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phones: +7-812-5544536; +7-911-9116549; +1-248-4442289